Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The 7th and final Harry Potter book is out and millons are reading it.

I've finished reading it and have to say I'm pleased with how J.K. Rowling has tied everything up. Almost all of my questions have been answered. It is not a completely happy ending, some characters had to die, but I think Rowling kept everything realistic for the wizarding world.

Spoilers: Do NOT read the following if you don't want your reading experience spoiled.

I'm not going to leak everything, but here are a few comments I want to make about the book. First the one thing that was not tied up for me was what Harry does for a living. Did he become an aura? and what about Ron & Hermonie?

Second, what happened to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes? Isn't it sad to imagine George without his twin. Thirdly, the romantic in me is very happy that Harry and Ginny end up together, and Ron and Hermonie.

I wish Dumbledore had not died, but I'm glad he was able to come back and answer some questions. I was pleasantly surprised how things worked out for Snape. I kind of wish he had lived, but I'm not sure he would have ever revealed what he revealed in death.

That is all I'm going to comment on. I hope you enjoyed the book as much as me. Please let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home